Lamb Chapli Kebab
Impress your friend and family with this delicious lamb chapli kebab. The kebabs are prepared by mixing various exotic spices and pomegranate seeds in the minced mutton, resulting in a tender, juicy and exquisite kebab.
- Mincemeat – 500 gm
- Tomato seeded & chopped – 1 No. large
- Finely chopped onion – 1 No. large
- Lightly beaten egg – 1 No.
- Scrambled eggs – 2 No.
- Finely chopped spring onion – 2 No.
- Finely chopped green chillies – 4 No.
- Corn Flour – 2 tbsp
- Chopped coriander/cilantro leaves – 2 tbsp
- Chopped mint leaves – 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Crushed pomegranate seeds – 1 tbsp
- Roasted and crushed cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Roasted and crushed coriander seeds – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt To Taste
- Cooking Oil for Shallow Fry
- Take an onion, spring onion, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, fresh coriander in a food processor. Give these vegetables a good blend. Make sure you don’t overdo, else onion will leave the water.
- Now add minced meat and the remaining ingredients, except cornflour, tomato and scrambled eggs. Blend it again.
- Now, take the mixture out in a large bowl. Add scrambled egg, cornflour and finely chopped tomatoes. Mix it well using your hands.
- Take little water in your palms and wet it. Now take the mince mixture and shape it into patties.
- Heat some oil in a shallow pan on medium heat. Shallow fry the kebabs on both side on low flame until they turn golden brown.
- Transfer the kebab into a serving platter. Serve it hot with onion rings, chutney and rumali roti.